
放手去做吧!
Ed and Jason are in PE class.
艾德和傑森正在上體育課。
PE=physical education體育
Ed: You and the other guys really played your heart out back there at the game.
艾德:你們剛剛真的很卯足全力在打球耶。
play your heart out卯足全力game(n.)比賽
Jason: We always enjoy playing basketball.
傑森:我們一直都很喜歡打籃球啊。
always(adv.)總是enjoy(v.)享受
Ed: Do you want to join the school team?
艾德:你想加入校隊嗎?
join(v.)參加school team校隊
Jason: I was thinking about it, but there’s no way my mom would say yes.
傑森:我有在想,但我媽媽絕對不會同意。
no way不可能say yes同意
Ed: Why is that?
艾德:為什麼?
Jason: She wants me to spend more time studying.
傑森:她希望我花更多一點時間讀書。
spend(v.)花時間+Vingstudy(v.)讀書
Ed: But that’s what you enjoy the most!
艾德:但你最想做的事情就是打球啊!
Jason: I know. My dream is to become a basketball player.
傑森:對呀。我的夢想就是成為籃球員。
become(v.)成為
Ed: I’d say go for it.
艾德:那我覺得就放手去做吧。
go for it努力去爭取、奮鬥
Jason: Thanks for the support, bro.
傑森:謝謝你挺我,兄弟。
thanks for sth.感謝support(n., v.)支持bro=brother兄弟