
搞錯顧客外套的員工
Peter and Penny are leaving a restaurant. They’re at the coat check.
彼得和佩妮正要離開餐廳。他們正在衣帽間。
leave(v.)離開coat check衣帽間
Peter: Hello, could you bring our coats, please?
彼得:哈囉,可以請你拿我們的外套嗎?
bring(v.)帶來our我們的、their他們的
Staff: Sure. Can I have your numbers?
員工:當然。您的號碼是?
number(n.)號碼
Peter: Here. No.5 and No.48.
彼得:這裡,5跟48號。
Staff: Here you are, and this is the lady’s scarf.
員工:來,這裡,這條是小姐的圍巾。
here you are這裡、拿去lady小姐、女士、lady′s小姐的、Peter′s彼得的、his他的、her她的scarf圍巾
Peter: Umm, this is not my coat.
彼得:嗯,這不是我的大衣。
Staff: I’m sorry?
員工:不好意思?
I′m sorry不好意思、可以再說一次嗎
Peter: My coat is black, not grey.
彼得:我的大衣是黑色的,不是灰色。
grey(adj.)灰色的
Staff: Oh. Let me check again. This one is your coat then. I got the wrong number. Sorry about that.
員工:噢,讓我再檢查一次。這件才是您的大衣。我剛剛拿錯號碼了,抱歉。
let+RV讓、使check(v.)檢查wrong(adj.)錯誤的sorry about that真是抱歉
Peter: Not at all. Have a good night.
彼得:不會,晚安。
not at all不會、沒關係have a good night晚安
Staff: You too, sir.
員工:你也是,先生。
sir敬稱先生