
校園導覽
Mason is showing his younger sister, Harper, around his campus on a Saturday.
某個星期六,梅森正帶著妹妹哈珀參觀他的校園。
show sb. around sth.帶某人參觀、導覽campus(n.)校園、分校off campus校園外
Mason: Hey, Harper! Over here. Welcome to my school.
梅森:嘿,哈珀!這邊啦。歡迎來我的學校。
Harper: Wow, Mason! This place is amazing. Are you sure this is a school and not a hotel?
哈珀:哇,梅森!這地方太厲害了吧。你確定這是學校,不是飯店嗎?
Mason: Haha, it’s just a high school. Come on, let me show you around.
梅森:哈哈,這就只是高中啦。走吧,我帶你四處看看。
Harper: Wow, that building is huge! What’s inside?
哈珀:哇,那棟建築物好大!裡面是什麼?
huge(adj.)巨大的huge success巨大成功huge number of+可數名詞:大量的……
Mason: Oh, that’s our school museum. We have history and art classes there.
梅森:喔,那是我們的校園博物館。我們會在那邊上歷史課和美術課。
museum(n.)博物館museum guide博物館導覽員/導覽手冊
Harper: Wait… your school has a museum? My school only has a tiny library!
哈珀:等等⋯⋯你們學校居然有博物館?我們學校只有一個小小圖書館耶!
library(n.)圖書館
Mason: And look at that poster. We have more than 20 student clubs here.
梅森:還有看那張海報。我們這裡有超過20個學生社團。
put up a poster張貼海報take down a poster拿下海報club(n.)社團
Harper: More than 20 clubs? That’s crazy! Do you have a robot club?
哈珀:超過20個社團?太誇張了吧!你們有機器人社嗎?
Mason: Yep! We build robots for competitions.
梅森:有啊!我們會做機器人參加比賽。
healthy competition良性競爭match(n.)比賽tennis match網球賽/boxing match拳擊賽contest(n.)(才藝、選拔型)比賽
Harper: A robot club? We only have a chess club. That’s so not fair!
哈珀:機器人社?我們只有西洋棋社耶。太不公平了吧!
fair(adj.)公平的、中等的、普通的
Mason: Well, study hard for your exams. Maybe you can come here next year.
梅森:那你考試加油吧。說不定你明年也可以來這裡。
Harper: I’ll try my best! But first, show me the cafeteria. I’m hungry!
哈珀:我會加油的!但先帶我去餐廳吧,我餓了!
give it one’s all全力以赴