
真的好難搞!
In summer, my bangs get messy.
在夏天,我的瀏海總是亂七八糟的。
messy(adj.)凌亂的
They stick to my forehead!
會黏在額頭上!
stick to黏在~上forehead(n.)額頭
I want them to look nice and fluffy.
我希望瀏海整齊又蓬鬆。
fluffy(adj.)蓬鬆的
So I try everything I can.
我嘗試各種方法。
I use a little fan at home.
我在家用小電風扇吹。
fan(n.)電風扇
I stay inside when it is hot.
天氣熱的時候,我待在室內。
inside(adv.)在裡面outside(adv.)在外面
I even use a tissue to dry my bangs!
我甚至用面紙擦乾瀏海!
tissue(n.)面紙dry(v.)弄乾
But nothing works.
但什麼方法都沒用。
work(v.)起作用
My bangs still go flat.
我的瀏海還是塌掉。
go flat(頭髮)塌掉
My friends see me and laugh.
朋友看到我還笑我。
laugh(v.)(大聲)笑laugh at sb.取笑某人
My bangs and I in summer?
我和夏天的瀏海?
We are not friends!
我們根本不合!