
票券與點心一次搞定!
Lisa is buying tickets at a movie theater for her and her friend Mark to watch a film.
麗莎正在電影院,為她和她的朋友馬克買電影票。
theater(n.)劇院、電影院=cinemago to the movies(cinema)去看電影
Lisa: Hi! We’d like two tickets for “The Space Adventure,” please.
麗莎:你好!我們要兩張《太空歷險記》的票。
go on an adventure=have an adventure展開冒險
Cashier: Sure. Do you want regular seats or VIP seats?
售票員:好的。你們要一般座位還是貴賓席?
regular(adj.)一般的、普通的seat(n.)座位take a seat坐下give up a seat讓座window seat靠窗位子aisle seat靠走道的位子
Lisa: Regular seats, please. Are there seats in the middle?
麗莎:一般座位,謝謝。中間有位子嗎?
in the middle在中間
Cashier: Yes, we have seats in the middle of row E. Would you like those?
售票員:有的,E排中間的座位可以嗎?
Would you like…?你想要~嗎?
Lisa: Yes, that works! How much for the tickets?
麗莎:可以,這樣很好!票價多少?
work(v.)行得通、有效、運作
Cashier: It’s $20 for the two tickets. Would you like to add a snack combo?
售票員:兩張票是20美元。你們要加點餐點組合嗎?
combo(n.)套餐
Lisa: What’s in the combo?
麗莎:這個組合包含什麼?
Cashier: The combo includes a large popcorn, two drinks, and nachos. It’s $15 for the combo.
售票員:組合包含一大份爆米花、兩杯飲料和玉米片,總共15美元。
include(v.)包含
Lisa: That sounds good! We’ll take the combo.
麗莎:聽起來不錯!我們要這個組合。
take(v.)購買、接受
Cashier: Great! Your total is $35.
售票員:好的,總共35美元。
total(n.)總數(adj.)完全的a total of…總數~
Lisa: Here’s the money.
麗莎:錢在這。
Cashier: Thank you! Here are your tickets and snacks. Enjoy the movie!
售票員:謝謝!這是你們的票和點心,祝你們觀影愉快!