
無法專心看電影
Andrew and Wendy just watched a movie at the cinema.
安德魯和溫蒂剛在戲院看完一部電影。
cinema(n.)電影院=theaterwatch(v.)觀看come out上映premiere(n.)首映會
Andrew: Wendy, did you like the movie?
安德魯:溫蒂,你喜歡這部電影嗎?
Wendy: Yes, it was good! How about you?
溫蒂:喜歡,很不錯!你呢?
Andrew: Same here! By the way, did you notice the smell of fried chicken during the movie?
安德魯:我也是!對了,在電影時你有沒有注意到有炸雞的味道?
by the way 順帶一提notice(v.)(n.)注意、告示牌smell(v.)(n.)聞到、氣味
Wendy: Oh yeah! I kept smelling it! I couldn’t focus on the movie.
溫蒂:對啊!我一直聞到!我都無法專心看電影。
keep V-ing保持、持續動作focus on專注於focused(adj.)專注的
Andrew: Right? Eating smelly food in a movie theater is not nice.
安德魯:對吧?在電影院吃有味道的食物真的不太好。
smelly(adj.)有味道的
Wendy: Why didn’t the guy have popcorn or a hot dog?
溫蒂:為什麼那個人不吃爆米花或熱狗呢?
Andrew: I have no idea, but the smell made me want to have some fried chicken now. What about we get some now?
安德魯:我不知道,但是那個味道讓我現在想吃炸雞了。我們現在去買一些怎麼樣?
What about…?如何?=How about…?
Wendy: Sure. I know there’s a very good fast-food restaurant just around the corner.
溫蒂:好啊。我知道附近有一家很好吃的速食店。
just around the corner不遠、附近、即將來臨