
該設陷阱了
Jason and Jessie are roommates. It’s very late.
傑森和傑西是室友。現在很晚了。
Jessie: Oh my god!
傑西:天哪!
Jason: What? What happened?
傑森:什麼?發生了什麼事?
Jessie: I just saw a giant mouse in the kitchen.
傑西:我剛剛在廚房看到一隻大老鼠。
giant(adj.)巨大的
Jason: Did it run away?
傑森:跑掉了嗎?
run away逃跑
Jessie: Yes. We should really clean up the table.
傑西:嗯嗯。我們真的應該把桌子收拾乾淨。
clean up收拾整理table(n.)桌子
Jason: I think it smelled the breadcrumbs. We should set up some traps.
傑森:牠是聞到麵包屑跑進來的吧。該設一些陷阱了。
smell(v.)聞到breadcrumb麵包屑set up設置trap陷阱
Jessie: You’re right. It really scared me.
傑西:你說得對。真的嚇到我了。
scare(v.)驚嚇、scare away or scare off嚇跑
Jason: Let’s tidy up this place.
傑森:來收拾一下吧。
tidy up整理乾淨
Jessie: We don’t want more mice in the house.
傑西:可不希望家裡出現更多老鼠。