
國際化的工作
Dan and Will are senior students. They will graduate in June.
丹和威爾是大四學生。他們六月要畢業了。
senior(adj.)年長的、大四生graduate(v.)畢業
Dan: Well, it’s time to find a job.
丹:嗯嗯,該找工作了。
Will: Is there any company that you want to work for?
威爾:你有想進的公司嗎?
work for效力、去工作
Dan: I haven’t really thought about it. I do want to get into an airline company.
丹:我還沒有真的想過,但我蠻想進入航空業的。
airline航空公司
Will: They are popular among young people, like, China Airlines, EVA Air, and the new STARLUX Airlines.
威爾:他們都很受年輕人歡迎呢,像是中華航空、長榮航空還有新的星宇航空。
Dan: How do you know that they are popular?
丹:你怎麼知道?
Will: Check out this list of companies that are most favorable among the young. Even Taoyuan International Airport Corporation made it to the top 100.
威爾:你看這份最受年輕人歡迎的企業名單,連桃園國際機場公司也躋身前一百名。
check out看看favorable(adj.)受歡迎的、受喜歡的
Dan: It is nice to work somewhere international all year round. You get to meet people from around the world.
丹:在一個國際化的地方工作很不賴啊,可以認識來自世界各地的人。
international(adj.)國際的all year round一整年from around the world來自全世界
Will: It is a perfect fit for you! You speak quite fluent English and Japanese.
威爾:你很適合。你的英文和日語都很流利。
perfect fit很適合fluent(adj.)流利、fluently(adv.)流利地
Dan: That’s true. By the way, which company is the most popular?
丹:這倒是。順便問一下,哪個公司最受歡迎啊?
by the way附帶一提
Will: TSMC, no doubt. It has been on top for four years in a row.
威爾:當然是台積電,已經連續四年蟬聯第一名了。
no doubt毫無疑問in a row連續
Dan: Well, I’ll never become an engineer. I’ll stick to what’s right for me then.
丹:好吧,我永遠不可能成為工程師,還是找適合自己的公司好了。
stick to N.持續、堅持