
30分鐘內送到
It’s lunchtime, and Lisa just received her food delivery. She notices that an item is missing. She decides to call the food delivery service.
下午午餐時間,麗莎剛收到她的外送餐點。她發現有品項漏掉了。她決定打電話給外送服務。
decide to RV決定做某事
Lisa: I ordered food from New York Eats, but something is missing from my delivery.
麗莎:我剛剛從New York Eats訂餐,但我訂的餐點有東西漏掉了。
order(v.)下單、訂貨、點餐
Customer Service: I’m sorry to hear that. What item is missing?
客服:很抱歉。是什麼東西遺漏了呢?
Lisa: I ordered a burger, fries, and a soda, but I only got the fries and soda. The burger is missing.
麗莎:我訂了一個漢堡、薯條和汽水,但只收到薯條和汽水,漢堡漏掉了。
Customer Service: I apologize for the mistake. We’ll send you the missing burger. Can you please double-check your delivery address?
客服:對不起,我們會補送遺漏的漢堡。可以請您確認一下地址嗎?
apologize for為某事道歉double-check(v.)重複檢查address(n.)地址、住址home address住家地址company address公司地址
Lisa: Sure, it’s Apartment 4B, 123 Maple Street.
麗莎:好的,地址是楓樹街123號,4B室。
Customer Service: Thank you for confirming. We’ll deliver the burger to you within the next 30 minutes.
客服:謝謝您協助確認。我們會在30分鐘內把漢堡送到您那裡。
confirm(v.)確認make sure確保deliver(v.)運送、遞送deliverer(n.)外送員deliver…to…將~送達~、將~送給~
Lisa: Thank you for your help.
麗莎:謝謝你的幫忙。
Customer Service: You’re welcome. We’re sorry for the error. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.
客服:不客氣。很抱歉我們出了差錯。如果您有其他問題,請儘管告訴我們。
error(n.)錯誤、差錯system error系統錯誤human error人為失誤
Lisa: Okay, thank you.
麗莎:好的,謝謝。
Customer Service: Thank you, ma’am. Your burger will be there soon. Enjoy your meal!
客服:謝謝您,女士。您的漢堡很快就會送到。祝您用餐愉快!