
香濃伯爵奶茶
Brian and Cindy are colleagues. They are in the pantry.
布萊恩和辛蒂是同事。他們在茶水間。
pantry茶水間
Brian: Are you making milk tea?
布萊恩:你在弄奶茶嗎?
make tea泡茶、make coffee泡咖啡
Cindy: Yes, I’m making some black tea now.
辛蒂:嗯嗯,我現在在泡紅茶。
black tea紅茶、green tea綠茶、oolong tea烏龍茶
Brian: Just curious, do you put milk in first or last?
布萊恩:只是好奇,你會先放牛奶還是後放牛奶?
curious(adj.)好奇的+about
Cindy: Great question. Do you mind if I have your answer first?
辛蒂:好問題。可以先聽聽你的答案嗎?
question(n.)問題mind(v.)介意answer(n.)答案
Brian: I usually put milk in after.
布萊恩:我通常會後放牛奶。
usually(adv.)通常
Cindy: Same here.
辛蒂:我也一樣。
Same here.=Me too.我也是
Brian: Oh, this tea smells so good.
布萊恩:哦,這茶聞起來真香。
smell(v.)聞起來
Cindy: This is Earl Grey. The tea is ready.
辛蒂:這是伯爵呢。茶已經好了。
Brian: I’ll go get the milk in the fridge.
布萊恩:我去冰箱拿牛奶。
Cindy: Go ahead.
辛蒂:請便吧。
Go ahead請便、去吧