
連假即將到來
Alisa and Peter are at home, getting ready to buy high-speed rail tickets.
艾麗莎和彼得在家準備搶高鐵票。
HSR=High Speed Railway高鐵
Alisa: Peter! It’s almost midnight. The tickets are selling now!
艾麗莎:彼得,你快看!快到午夜時分了,票要開賣了!
tickets go on sale票開始販售
Peter: Yes! I’m ready. My laptop is on, and my coffee is here.
彼得:對啊!我準備好了。筆電開著,咖啡也準備好了。
Alisa: I’m nervous. What if the website is too slow?
艾麗莎:我好緊張。如果網站太慢怎麼辦?
What if..?如果……怎麼辦?
Peter: Don’t worry. Try refreshing the page slowly and keep calm.
彼得:別擔心。慢慢重新整理頁面,保持冷靜。
refresh(v.)重新整理、更新calm(adj.)冷靜的、平靜的
Alisa: Okay… I see the tickets! I want a 50% off early bird ticket for October 10.
艾麗莎:好⋯⋯我看到票了!我要10月10日的5折早鳥票。
early bird早鳥(票)
Peter: Hurry! People are buying fast. Click the seat you want!
彼得:快點!大家買得很快。選你要的座位!
seat(n.)座位save a seat for sb.幫某人留位give up a seat for sb.讓位給某人
Alisa: Yes! I got it! My first early bird ticket!
艾麗莎:成功!我買到了!我的第一張早鳥票!
Peter: Great job! Now you can rest a little.
彼得:太棒了!現在可以稍微休息一下了。
rest(v.)休息rest for a while/rest a bit休息一下
Alisa: Thank you, Peter. You are the best helper!
艾麗莎:謝謝你,彼得。你是最棒的助手!
Peter: No problem! I’m happy you got your ticket.
彼得:沒問題!我很高興你買到票了。