
烤肉、吃月餅、打麻將
Mindy and Justin are friends. They are having a conversation.
敏迪和賈斯丁是朋友。他們正在對話。
Mindy: Hey Justin! Do you have plans for the Mid-Autumn Festival?
敏迪:嘿,賈斯丁!中秋節有安排嗎?
plan(n.)計畫、安排make/follow a plan制定/遵循計畫
Justin: Not yet… Why? Do you have a good idea?
賈斯丁:還沒有⋯⋯怎麼這麼問?你有什麼好主意嗎?
not yet還沒有
Mindy: My family is going to our hometown in the south. We will barbecue, eat mooncakes, and watch the full moon!
敏迪:我家要回南部老家。我們會烤肉、吃月餅,還會賞滿月!
hometown(n.)家鄉barbecue(v.)烤肉grill(v.)火烤(所需時間短)roast(v.)烤箱或火上烤(所需時間長)
Justin: Wow! That sounds fun! Can I come too?
賈斯丁: 哇!聽起來很好玩!我可以一起去嗎?
Mindy: Of course! Don’t worry about food. Grandma already prepared a lot of meat. Just bring yourself.
敏迪:當然可以!食材不用帶,阿嬤準備了很多肉,你只要人來就好!
worry about sth./sb.擔心某事物/某人prepare(v.)準備bring yourself to VR鼓起勇氣去做
Justin: Haha, perfect! I love barbecues and mooncakes.
賈斯丁: 哈哈,太好了!我最愛烤肉和月餅了。
Mindy: After dinner, we will play mahjong. It’s very fun with family!
敏迪:晚餐後我們會打麻將,跟家人在一起很有趣!
Justin: Great! I like mahjong too.
賈斯丁:太棒了!我也喜歡打麻將。
Mindy: Okay! See you in the south. We will have a lot of fun!
敏迪:好啊!南部見,我們會玩得很開心!
Justin: Can’t wait! I’m ready for food and fun!
賈斯丁:等不及了!我準備好吃喝玩樂了!
can’t wait迫不及待、等不及/can’t wait to VR等不及去做be ready for…準備好~