
韓籍美裔家傳秘方
Jonathan and Sammi are friends. They are having a conversation.
喬納森和珊米是朋友。他們正在對話。
Jonathan: Hi, Sammi! Do you have plans for next Tuesday?
喬納森:嗨,珊米!你下禮拜二有什麼計劃嗎?
Sammi: Not really. Why?
珊米:應該沒什麼事,怎麼了?
Jonathan: It’s Mid-Autumn Festival! My family is having a barbecue. Do you want to join us?
喬納森:下禮拜是中秋節啊!我家要烤肉,你要一起嗎?
autumn(n.)秋天=fallseason(n.)季節spring(n.)春summer(n.)夏winter(n.)冬falling leaves落葉festival(n.)節慶barbecue(n.)烤肉
Sammi: That sounds fun! What time?
珊米:聽起來很好玩耶!幾點開始?
Jonathan: Around 5 p.m. We will start cooking early. My family has secret recipes.
喬納森:下午五點左右。我們會提早開始烤。我們有家傳秘方喔。
early(adv.)(adj.)提早地(的)recipe(n.)食譜
Sammi: Really? What kind of food?
珊米:真的嗎?都會做什麼好吃的?
Jonathan: We mix American and Korean barbecue. My mom cooks spicy pork, and my dad grills beef ribs.
喬納森:我們會做美式混韓式的烤肉。我媽會做辣豬肉,我爸會烤牛肋排。
mix(v.)混合mix well混合均勻spicy(adj.)辛辣的grill(v.)燒烤grilled(adj.)燒烤的grilled shrimp烤蝦
Sammi: Wow, that sounds delicious! I never tried Korean barbecue before.
珊米:哇,聽起來好好吃喔!我從來沒吃過韓式烤肉呢。
Jonathan: You will like it! We also make Hotteok for dessert.
喬納森:你一定會喜歡的!我們還會做糖餅當甜點。
dessert(n.)甜點
Sammi: Hotteok? What’s that?
珊米:糖餅?那是什麼啊?
Jonathan: It’s a sweet pancake with brown sugar. You will love it!
喬納森:就是裡面有黑糖的甜煎餅,你一定超愛的!
pancake(n.)煎餅filling(n.)餡料
Sammi: I can’t wait! I will bring some pomelos to share.
珊米:好期待喔!那我帶一些柚子過去一起吃。
can’t wait等不及bring(v.)帶來bring sth. to VR帶某物來~bring sth. to place帶某物來某地pomelo(n.)柚子
Jonathan: Great! See you on Tuesday!
喬納森:太棒了!那就週二見囉!
see you再見、下次見
Sammi: See you then!
珊米:好,週二見!