
天香樓聯名產品
Allen and Tina are colleagues. It’s time for their lunch break.
艾倫和蒂娜是同事。午休時間到了。
lunch break午餐時間
Allen: I was so busy this morning!
艾倫:今天早上我好忙!
Tina: Me too. We only have time for a quick lunch.
蒂娜:我也是。我們得速速解決午餐。
quick(adj.)很快的
Allen: Then I think 7-Eleven is our only choice.
艾倫:那我想7-11是我們唯一的選擇。
choice(n.)選擇、choose-chose-chosen(v.)選擇
Tina: Ah! We can try the newest co-branded products with Tien Hsiang Lo.
蒂娜:啊!我們可以吃吃看和天香樓最新的聯名產品。
co-branded product聯名產品
Allen: That restaurant in the Landis Taipei? It’s famous for the Hangzhou-style cuisine.
艾倫:台北麗致的那家餐廳嗎?以杭州美食而聞名。
be famous for以什麼聞名cuisine(n.)料理
Tina: That’s right. I want to try the Dongpo meat and the spicy chicken riceball.
蒂娜:沒錯。我想嚐嚐看東坡肉和辣炒雞飯糰。
riceball飯糰
Allen: How much is the riceball?
艾倫:飯糰多少錢?
Tina: It’s less than NT$100.
蒂娜:不到新台幣100元。
less than不到、少於
Allen: What are we waiting for! Let’s go snap up those goods!
艾倫:我們還在等什麼!快去搶那些東西吧!
snap up搶購good(n.)貨品、商品
Tina: Let’s go!
蒂娜:走吧。