
記憶中的味道
Derek and Flora are friends. They are chatting.
德瑞克和芙蘿拉是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Derek: Hey Flora, do you know the “Ever Green Restaurant” in Taipei?
德瑞克:嘿,芙蘿拉,你知道台北的「常青餃子館」嗎?
Flora: Oh yes, I love that place! It has been around since 1958, right?
芙蘿拉:哦,是的,我很愛那個餐廳!它從1958年就開始營業了,對吧?
around(adv.)大約around(prep.)附近、周圍
Derek: Exactly! It’s known for its traditional Shandong flavors and delicious pot stickers.
德瑞克:沒錯!它以傳統的山東口味和美味的鍋貼而聞名。
be known for以~為人所知、出名be known as以某身分出名tradition(n.)傳統
Flora: I heard they are closing in mid-July due to “staffing problems.” I’m so sad about it.
芙蘿拉:我聽說他們由於「人手不足」而將於七月中旬停業。我好難過喔。
due to因為staff(n.)員工a staff member一位員工
Derek: I know. It’s a shame. Many people, including Japanese tourists, love their food.
德瑞克:對啊。真是太可惜了。很多人,包括日本遊客,都很喜歡他們的食物。
shame(n.)可惜、遺憾tourist(n.)旅客tour(n.)旅程go on a tour到~旅遊
Flora: I will miss their dumplings so much.
芙蘿拉:我會非常想念他們的餃子。
Derek: The good news is they’ll continue to sell some items online to keep their flavors alive.
德瑞克:好消息是,他們將繼續在線上販售一些商品,以保留他們的風味。
continue(v.)繼續continue to VR.繼續做~= continue V-ingkeep O. adj.維持~的狀態
Flora: That’s great to hear. We’ll miss the restaurant for sure.
芙蘿拉:聽到這消息真是太好了。我們肯定會想念這家餐廳的。
Derek: Definitely. Let’s cherish the memories and flavors of the restaurant forever.
德瑞克:一定會的。讓我們永遠珍惜這家餐廳的回憶和風味。
cherish(v.)珍惜