
5分鐘而已
Jason and Charlie are roommates. Charlie is sitting in front of his computer.
傑森和查理是室友。查理坐在電腦前。
in front of sth.在…前面
Charlie: What time is it?
查理:現在幾點了?
Jason: It’s almost 12 o’clock. Why are you so nervous?
傑森:快12點了?你怎麼這麼緊張?
Charlie: I need to snap up die-hard fan tickets for the Megaport Festival next year.
查理:我要搶明年大港開唱鐵鳥票。
snap up搶購festival(n.)節慶、祭典
Jason: Oh! When is the festival?
傑森:哦!什麼時候?
Charlie: At the end of March. The event will be held in Kaohsiung of course.
查理:明年三月底,在高雄舉行。
at the end of sth.尾端event(n.)活動、事件be held舉辦=take place
Jason: Oh! I’m so excited! It’s 12. You’d better refresh the page now.
傑森:太興奮了吧!12點了。你最好現在按重新整理。
refresh(v.)刷新、恢復精力、振作page(n.)網頁
Charlie: Darn it! It’s sold out! Even the ticket combo with HSR is out!
查理:不是吧!賣完了!甚至連高鐵套票也是!
combo(n.)套組、套餐HSR高鐵out賣光
Jason: This fast? It has only been like 5 minutes.
傑森:也太快,才5分鐘而已。
Charlie: I can’t believe it!
查理:我簡直不敢相信!
Jason: Don’t worry. You can wait until the lineup is out, then buy the tickets.
傑森:不用擔心啦。你可以等表演陣容出來之後再買啊。
lineup(n.)陣容、line up排隊、組織安排事情out出來、公布