
雪梨留學生活
Jason is at his new apartment in Sydney. He meets his roommate Sarah in the kitchen.
傑森在雪梨的新公寓裡。他在廚房遇到了他的室友莎拉。
Sarah: Hi! You must be Jason. I’m Sarah, your new roommate.
莎拉:嗨!你一定是傑森。我是莎拉,你的新室友。
must be+N./adj.把握的推測
Jason: Hello! Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, Sarah.
傑森:哈囉!是的。很高興認識妳,莎拉。
Sarah: Nice to meet you, too. Is this your first day at school?
莎拉:我也很高興認識你。今天是你第一天上課嗎?
Jason: Yes, I am a new student. This apartment is very close to the school!
傑森:是的,我是新生。這間公寓離學校非常近!
apartment(n.)公寓=flatbe close to+地點:靠近~close(adj.)親密的
Sarah: It is! It’s only a five-minute walk. Do you have everything you need?
莎拉:沒錯!走路只要五分鐘。你需要的東西都有了嗎?
walk(n.)散步、步行距離need(v.)需要
Jason: I need to buy some food. Is there a supermarket near here?
傑森:我需要買一些食物。這附近有超市嗎?
need to VR需要去做
Sarah: Yes, there is a big supermarket near the park. I’m going there now. Do you want to come?
莎拉:有的,公園附近有一間大超市。我現在正要過去,你想一起來嗎?
be V-ing:可表達即將要做的事want to想要(做某事)
Jason: Yes, please! I also need to find a phone shop.
傑森:好啊!我也需要找一間手機店。
Sarah: No problem. I can show you where the shop is.
莎拉:沒問題。我可以帶你去看手機店在哪裡。
Jason: Thank you! Do you use WhatsApp? We can stay in touch.
傑森:謝謝!妳有用WhatsApp嗎?我們可以保持聯絡。
stay/keep in touch保持聯絡get in touch (with)聯絡某人
Sarah: Yes! Please scan my QR code. My phone number is on it.
莎拉:有的!請掃描我的QR碼。我的電話號碼就在上面。
scan(v.)掃描
Jason: Okay, I have it now! Let’s go to the supermarket.
傑森:好了,我加好了!我們去超市吧。
Shall we…?要不要?