
簡訊傳送地址
James and Melissa are friends. They are talking on the phone.
詹姆士和梅莉莎是朋友。他們正在講電話。
James: Hey, Melissa, are you doing anything on Saturday?
詹姆士:嗨,梅麗莎,你週六有要做什麼嗎?
anything(pron.)任何事物、任何東西
Melissa: No, I’m not. Why? Do you want to meet up?
梅莉莎:沒有要做什麼,怎麼了嗎?你想要聚一下嗎?
gathering(n.)聚會
James: Yeah! There’s a new sushi restaurant near my house. Do you want to meet me there for lunch?
詹姆士:好啊!我家附近有一家新開的壽司店。你想要在那邊和我見面,一起吃午餐嗎?
near=close to在~附近、離~不遠
Melissa: Yes, for sure! I really like sushi.
梅莉莎:好啊,當然。我真的很喜歡壽司。
for sure當然really(adv.)真正地、確實、事實上
James: Great! Do you want to meet there at noon?
詹姆士:太好了!你想要在正午的時候碰面嗎?
noon(n.)正午、中午
Melissa: Ok. That’s good for me. Can you please text me the address of the restaurant?
梅莉莎:好啊。那個時間沒問題。你可以把餐廳的地址用簡訊傳給我嗎?
text(v.)傳簡訊text message簡訊message(n.)訊息address(n.)地址
James: Yep! I’ll do that right now.
詹姆士:好啊!我現在就傳給你。
right now立刻、馬上=at once
Melissa: Thanks! See you Saturday.
梅莉莎:感謝!那週六見。
James: Alright! See you then.
詹姆士:好!到時候見。
alright=no problem沒問題then(adv.)到時候