
了解活動相關細節
Dear Helen,
親愛的海倫:
Thanks so much for getting in touch with the historic Uptown Hotel & Conference Center about your upcoming event!
非常感謝您聯繫歷史悠久的上城飯店暨會議中心洽談您即將舉辦的活動!
get in touch with sb.與某人聯繫
The date that you asked about — May 17 — is still available.
您洽詢的日期(5月17日)目前仍開放預約。
available(adj.)可供使用的、有空的
In fact, all three of our meeting rooms are available that day.
事實上,我們的三間會議室當天都還是可預約的。
Since each room has different features, I’d like to get some specifics about the event you are planning to help choose the most suitable room for your reservation.
由於每間會議室的特點都不盡相同,我想了解您策劃活動的相關細節,以幫助您選擇最合適的會議室。
feature(n.)特點、特色function(n.)功能specific(adj.)特定的specifics(n.)細節、詳情=exact detailssuitable(adj.)合適的
Please answer the following questions to provide me with more information about your planned event:
請回答下列問題,以提供更多活動相關資訊:
- How many people will be attending?
- 有多少人會出席?
attend(v.)出席、參加、參與
- What time will your event start and end?
- 您的活動將在什麼時候開始及結束?
- Will you need any equipment such as a projector or whiteboard for presentations?
- 您是否需要投影機或白板等設備進行報告?
equipment(n.)設備
- Would you prefer a meeting or classroom setup in the room?
- 您更想要會議室還是教室風格的室內陳設?
- Will you need catering or light refreshments?
- 您是否需要餐飲或點心?
catering(n.)餐飲、外燴refreshment(n.)茶點、點心和飲料
Once you get back to me, I will give you a call to discuss which room would be the best option for you.
一收到您的回覆,我就會打電話給您,討論哪間會議室是您的最佳選擇。
get back to sb.回覆某人、給某人回電
Additionally, I’ve attached a PDF with pricing information for the meeting rooms, photos of our facilities and a menu for our in-house catering service.
此外,我也附上了一份 PDF檔案,內容包含會議室的費率資訊、設施的照片以及我們內部餐飲服務的菜單。
attach(v.)附上attachment(n.)附件Attached is…附件為…in-house designer企業內部的設計師
I look forward to hearing from you!
期待收到您的回覆!
look forward to期待~
Sincerely,
誠摯問候
Wendy Philips
溫蒂·飛利浦
Event Planner
活動策劃人
Uptown Hotel & Conference Center
上城飯店暨會議中心