
保留其他優惠
Charlie and Grace are friends. They are chatting.
查理和葛蕾絲是朋友,他們正在聊天。
Charlie: I heard some fast-food chains are raising their prices. Don’t you have fast food a lot?
查理:聽說有些速食連鎖業者要漲價了,你不是很常吃速食嗎?
chain(n.)鎖鏈、連鎖店chain store連鎖店branch(n.)分部、分店
Grace: Yeah, especially McDonald’s. Which items are having their prices raised?
葛蕾絲:對啊,特別是麥當勞。有哪些品項要漲價呀?
item(n.)項目、品項、單品a must-have item一定要具備的單品
Charlie: Not too many. McNuggets are going up by one dollar, while meals that come with fries or salads will go up by five dollars.
查理:沒很多,雞塊漲一塊錢,然後薯條還有沙拉配餐漲五塊。
chicken nugget雞塊salad(n.)沙拉mixed salad什錦沙拉Caesar salad凱薩沙拉dressing(n.)佐料、醬料
Grace: In that case, I won’t worry about it too much.
葛蕾絲:這樣的話,我也不是很在意啦。
in that case既然是這樣的話
Charlie: There’s also some good news. The prices for Filet-O-Fish and McChicken are actually going down instead, by 5 dollars each.
查理:也有別的好消息,麥香魚和麥香雞反而要降價,各降五塊。
filet(n.)去骨肉片fish and chips炸魚薯條
Grace: Good to know. What about the current discount plans, like the Sweetheart card?
葛蕾絲:不錯喔,那目前有的優惠都還有嗎?像是甜心卡。
good to know很高興得知消息、好喔current(adj.)現行的discount plan優惠方案
Charlie: They’re still available, including the 1-plus-1 for $50, the Drive Thru VIP card and the discounts available on their app.
查理:都還可以用,另外1+1$50塊、得來速VIP卡、還有麥當勞報報APP的優惠也都還有。
available(adj.)可取得的、有空的=free
Grace: Nice. I can have McDonald’s every day at the lowest prices with the Sweetheart card.
葛蕾絲:讚,用甜心卡我就可以用最便宜的價錢每天吃麥當勞了。
Charlie: You’ve got to be kidding me!
查理:你是在開玩笑吧?
kid(v.)開玩笑Just kidding.只是在開玩笑You’re kidding.你是在開玩笑吧
Grace: I’m serious. I can’t go one day without McDonald’s.
葛蕾絲:我認真的,一天沒有麥當勞都不行。
I kid you not.我沒開玩笑can’t go one day without一天沒有…都不行