
葷素皆宜
Sharon and Megan are having dinner at a restaurant.
雪倫與梅根正在餐廳吃晚餐。
have(v.)吃dinner(n.)晚餐at(prep.)在restaurant(n.)餐廳
Waiter: May I take your order?
男服務生:我能為您點餐了嗎?
Sharon: Yes, I’d like the tuna steak and a glass of white wine.
雪倫:好的,我想要鮪魚排和一杯白酒。
would like想要tuna(n.)鮪魚steak(n.)魚排,肉排glass(n.)玻璃杯white(adj.)白…wine(n.)葡萄酒
Waiter: I’m sorry the tuna steak is sold out.
男服務生:很抱歉鮪魚排已經賣完了。
sorry(adj.)抱歉的,遺憾的sell(v.)賣,出售sell out賣光,售罄
Sharon: Really? That’s a shame. I was so excited to try it. Do you have any recommendations?
雪倫:真的嗎?那真可惜,我本來很興奮想要嘗試它的。你有任何建議嗎?
really(excl.)真的,是嗎shame(n.)可惜,遺憾so(adv.)非常,很excited(adj.)興奮的try(v.)嘗試have(v.)有any(det.)任何recommendation(n.)推薦
Waiter: My favorite is the swordfish. It’s the best that I’ve had anywhere in town.
男服務生:我的最愛是劍魚,它是我在鎮上任何地方吃過最棒的。
favorite(n.)最喜愛的事物swordfish(n.)劍魚best(n.)最好的人、事、物anywhere(adv.)在任何地方town(n.)城鎮,市鎮
Sharon: Perfect, I’ll have that and a glass of white wine.
雪倫:太好了,我就要那個還有一杯白酒。
perfect(adj.)完美的
Waiter: Certainly, and for you Miss?
男服務生:當然可以,那小姐您呢?
certainly(adv.)當然for(prep.)為,給miss(n.)女士,小姐
Megan: I’m not ready yet. I think I need some help. What are the specials tonight?
梅根:我還不確定耶,我想我需要幫助。今晚的特餐是什麼呢?
ready(adj.)準備好的yet(adv.)尚,還think(v.)想need(v.)需要some(det.)一些help(n.)幫助special(n.)特製菜餚tonight(adv.)今晚
Waiter: Tonight, we have homemade beef lasagna. I tried it earlier and it is delicious.
男服務生:今晚,我們有自製的牛肉千層麵。我稍早試吃過,很好吃。
homemade(adj.)家裡自製的beef(n.)牛肉lasagna(n.)千層麵earlier(adv.)較早地delicious(adj.)美味的
Megan: I am a vegetarian. Could you make it without meat?
梅根:我是素食者,你們能夠不用肉做這份餐點嗎?
vegetarian(n.)素食者could(aux.)可以,能make(v.)做without(prep.)沒有、無、缺少meat(n.)肉
Waiter: Of course. We can make it with roast vegetables instead.
男服務生:當然,我們可以用烤蔬菜代替。
of course當然with(prep.)用、以roast(adj.)烘、烤vegetable(n.)蔬菜instead(adv.)作為替代
Megan: Nice. Then I’ll have the lasagna.
梅根:很好,那我要千層麵了。
nice(adj.)很好的then(adv.)那麼