
行動咖啡店
Mark and Grace are friends. They are having a conversation.
馬克和格蕾絲是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Mark: Hey, Grace! Guess what? My aunt just started a mobile coffee shop!
馬克:嘿,格蕾絲!你猜怎麼著?我阿姨剛開了一家行動咖啡店!
mobile(adj.)可活動的
Grace: No way! That sounds cool. Where does she go?
格蕾絲:真的假的!聽起來很酷。她去哪裡擺攤?
Mark: She sets up at a campground every weekend. I’m helping her this Saturday.
馬克:她每個週末都在露營區擺攤。我這個星期六會去幫忙。
set up設立camp(n.)營地campfire(n.)營火weekend(n.)週末
Grace: Nice! Do you get paid?
格蕾絲:太好了!你有薪水嗎?
pay(v.)付費、付薪酬(n.)薪水
Mark: Yep! I’m saving up for a new model train.
馬克:有啊!我正在存錢買新的模型火車。
save up for sth. 為了~存錢model(n.)模型
Grace: Ooh, that’s awesome! So, what do you do there?
格蕾絲:哇,太棒了!那你在那裡做什麼?
Mark: I take orders, make coffee, and talk to customers. It’s actually fun!
馬克:我負責點餐、煮咖啡,還有和客人聊天。其實蠻好玩的!
take one’s order幫~點餐customer(n.)顧客actually(adv.)其實、事實上
Grace: Sounds like a great job. Can I come by?
格蕾絲:聽起來是一份很棒的工作。我可以去看看嗎?
come by造訪
Mark: Sure! Stop by on Saturday, and I’ll make you the best iced latte!
馬克:當然可以!週六來吧,我會為你做最好喝的冰拿鐵!
Grace: Perfect! I’ll be there!
格蕾絲:太好了!我會去的!