
夏天的味道!
Maya is having a conversation with her partner Ian.
瑪雅正在與他的伴侶伊恩對話。
Maya: Let’s make mango sorbet today.
瑪雅:我們今天來做芒果雪酪吧。
Ian: Great! What do we need?
伊恩:好啊!需要什麼?
need(v.)需要
Maya: We need mango, milk, and yogurt.
瑪雅:我們需要芒果、牛奶和優格。
plain yogurt原味優格low-fat yogurt低脂優格
Ian: How much mango do we need?
伊恩:芒果要多少?
Maya: Four parts of mango, one part of milk, and one part of yogurt.
瑪雅:四份芒果,一份牛奶,和一份優格。
part(n.)一份(常用於食譜的比例)
Ian: Do we add sugar?
伊恩:要加糖嗎?
add(v.)加上、增加add A to B把 A 加到 B 裡
Maya: Yes, if the mango is not sweet.
瑪雅:如果芒果不甜,要加糖。
Ian: How do we make sorbet?
伊恩:怎麼做雪酪?
Maya: Cut mango into pieces.
瑪雅:把芒果切塊。
cut…into…把~切成~piece(n.)一塊、一片
Ian: Then?
伊恩:然後?
Maya: Mix frozen mango, milk, yogurt, and sugar.
瑪雅:把冷凍芒果、牛奶、優格和糖放一起打。
mix(v.)混合、攪拌frozen(adj.)冷凍的、嚇到不敢動的
Ian: How long do we freeze the mix?
伊恩:混合好的材料要冷凍多久?
how long~多久~freeze(v.)冷凍freezer(n.)冷凍庫mix(n.)混合物
Maya: Freeze eight hours. Stir every two hours.
瑪雅:冷凍8小時,每2小時攪一次。
stir(v.)攪拌
Ian: Sounds good!
伊恩:聽起來不錯!
Maya: Yeah. Homemade mango sorbet is the best!
瑪雅:對呀,自己做的芒果雪酪最好吃!