
家傳手藝
Mason and Lizzie are roommates. Mason is in the kitchen.
梅森和莉琪是室友。梅森在廚房裡。
kitchen(n.)廚房
Lizzie: What are you doing with the flour?
莉琪:你用這些麵粉要做什麼?
flour(n.)麵粉、flower(n.)花
Mason: I’m making dumplings from scratch.
梅森:我從零開始做餃子。
Lizzie: Really? Do you even know how to cook?
莉琪:真的嗎?你知道怎麼煮飯嗎?
cook(v.)煮飯
Mason: I don’t, but I have the recipe right here.
梅森:我沒有,但我這裡有食譜。
recipe(n.)食譜
Lizzie: Oh! Your mom’s?
莉琪:哦!你媽媽的食譜?
Mason: Yes. She makes the best dumplings in the world.
梅森:沒錯。她的餃子世界上最好吃的。
best(adj.)最棒的、good-betterworld(n.)世界
Lizzie: Do you need a hand?
莉琪:你需要幫忙嗎?
need a hand需要幫忙
Mason: Sure. Could you chop up the meat for me?
梅森:當然可以。你能幫我切肉嗎?
chop up切碎meat(n.)肉、不可數
Lizzie: I’m on it.
莉琪:我馬上開始。
Mason: Thank you.
梅森:謝謝。