
神廚老妹發功
Fiona and Frank are brother and sister.
費歐娜和法蘭克是兄妹。
Fiona: Hey, what are you up to?
費歐娜:嘿,你在幹嘛?
be up to sth. 正在做
Frank: I’m searching the internet to learn how to make chocolate cookies. I want to make some for my girlfriend on White Day.
法蘭克:我在上網學習怎麼做巧克力餅乾。我想在白色情人節時做一些給我女友。
search(v.)搜尋internet(n.)網際網路learn(v.)學習some(pron.)一些
Fiona: I can help you with that. I know some easy ways to do it.
費歐娜:我可以幫你哦,我知道一些簡單的方法。
help(v.)幫忙、幫助some(det.)一些easy(adj.)簡單的、容易的way(n.)方法、方式
Frank: Really? That’s so nice of you!
法蘭克:噢,真的嗎?妳真好!
really(excl.)真的、是嗎so(adv.)很、非常nice(adj.)善良的、好的
Fiona: Well, first off, put unsalted butter in a mug and heat it in a microwave for 30 seconds.
費歐娜:嗯,首先,把無鹽奶油放到馬克杯中,再放進微波爐加熱30秒。
first off首先put(v.)放置unsalted(adj.)未加鹽的butter(n.)奶油mug(n.)馬克杯heat(v.)加熱microwave(n.)微波爐second(n.)秒
Frank: Alright, heat unsalted butter for 30 seconds.
法蘭克:好,無鹽奶油加熱30秒。
alright(adv.)好的、可以
Fiona: Then mix the butter with sugar, yolk, cake flour, sugar-free chocolate powder and black chocolate beans until they’re well-mixed together.
費歐娜:接者把奶油與砂糖、蛋黃、低筋麵粉、無糖巧克力粉和黑巧克力豆混合攪拌至均勻。
then(adv.)接著、然後mix(v.)混合sugar(n.)砂糖yolk(n.)蛋黃flour(n.)麵粉-free無…的powder(n.)粉末bean(n.)豆子until(conj.)直到together(adv.)在一起
Frank: Okay, let me get this right. The ingredients are: sugar, yolk, cake flour, chocolate powder and beans.
法蘭克:好的,我把這個弄清楚:材料有砂糖、蛋黃、低筋麵粉、巧克力粉和巧克力豆。
get(v.)使得、把…弄得right(adj.)正確的ingredient(n.)材料
Fiona: Yup. Finally, put the mixed ingredients in the microwave and bake for 1 minute. That’s it!
費歐娜:是的。最後把混合的材料放進微波爐烤1分鐘就完成了。
yup(adv.)是、對finally(adv.)最後bake(v.)烘烤minute(n.)分、分鐘
Frank: Cool! That doesn’t seem too hard. I’ll give it a go later!
法蘭克:太好了!似乎不太難呢,我待會就來試試看。
cool(excl.)極好的seem(v.)似乎、彷彿too(adv.)太hard(adj.)困難的go(n.)嘗試later(adv.)待會