
牙痛怎麼辦?
Daniel has had a toothache for several days. He calls Sunny Dental Clinic to make an appointment.
丹尼爾的牙齒已經痛了好幾天,他打電話到陽光牙科診所預約看診。
toothache(n.)牙痛
Receptionist: Hello, Sunny Dental Clinic. How can I help you today?
櫃檯人員:你好,陽光牙科診所,請問今天有什麼需要協助的嗎?
dental(adj.)牙齒的、牙科的dental care牙齒保健
Daniel: Hi, I’d like to make an appointment with the dentist, please.
丹尼爾:你好,我想預約牙醫。
Receptionist: Sure. What’s your name?
櫃檯人員:好的,請問大名?
Daniel: My name is Daniel Schultz.
丹尼爾:我叫丹尼爾·舒爾茨。
Receptionist: Okay, Daniel. What seems to be the problem?
櫃檯人員:好的,丹尼爾。請問是哪裡不舒服?
seem to VR似乎problem(n.)問題have a problem with sth.哪裡有問題have a problem V-ing做某事有困難
Daniel: I have a toothache. It really hurts when I eat.
丹尼爾:我牙痛,吃東西的時候痛得很厲害。
Receptionist: Oh, that’s too bad. When do you want to come in?
櫃檯人員:噢,那你一定很不舒服。請問你想什麼時候來看診?
Daniel: Can I come this week? Maybe Wednesday or Thursday?
丹尼爾:這週可以嗎?星期三或星期四?
Receptionist: Let me check… Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. is available. How does that sound?
櫃檯人員:我看一下⋯⋯星期三下午兩點半有空檔,這個時間可以嗎?
available(adj.)有空的
Daniel: Yes, 2:30 is fine.
丹尼爾:好,兩點半可以。
Receptionist: Great. Your phone number, please?
櫃檯人員: 好的,請問你的電話號碼是?
Daniel: Sure. It’s 0912-345-678.
丹尼爾:好的,是0912-345-678。
Receptionist: Thank you. Let me repeat that: 0912-345-678, Daniel Schultz, Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. Please try to arrive 10 minutes early.
櫃檯人員:謝謝你。我再確認一次:0912-345-678,丹尼爾·舒爾茨,星期三下午兩點半。請提早10分鐘到喔。
repeat(v.)重複repeat after me跟著我念arrive(v.)到達、抵達
Daniel: Okay, got it. Thank you.
丹尼爾:好的,了解。謝謝你。
Receptionist: You’re welcome. See you on Wednesday. Take care!
櫃檯人員:不客氣,星期三見,請多保重!
take care保重、照顧自己、注意身體look after yourself照顧好自己
Daniel: Thanks. Bye.
丹尼爾:謝謝,再見。