
安排健檢
Anna calls Dr. Smith’s office to make an appointment for a check-up.
安娜致電史密斯醫生的診所預約檢查。
give sb. a call打電話給某人office(n.)辦公室clinic(n.)診所check-up(n.)檢查get/have a check-up做健康檢查check up on sb.查看某人(狀況)
Anna: Hi, is this Dr. Smith’s office?
安娜:嗨,請問是史密斯醫生的診所嗎?
Receptionist: Yes, how can I help you today?
接待員:是的,請問有什麼可以幫忙的嗎?
Is there anything I can help you with?有什麼我可以協助你的嗎?
Anna: I need to make an appointment with Dr. Smith. I need a check-up.
安娜:我想預約史密斯醫生的診,想做個檢查。
Receptionist: What’s your name, please?
接待員:請問您的名字是?
Anna: My name is Anna Brown.
安娜:我叫安娜·布朗。
Receptionist: Okay, Anna. When would you like to come in for the appointment?
接待員:好的,安娜。你想什麼時候來呢?
would like to VR想要~
Anna: How about tomorrow morning?
安娜:明天早上可以嗎?
how about那~如何
Receptionist: Let me check. Yes, we have an opening at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. Does that work for you?
接待員:我看一下喔。可以,我們明天早上9點有空檔。這個時間合適嗎?
opening(n.)空檔work(v.)合適、行得通
Anna: Yes, that’s perfect. I’ll see you tomorrow!
安娜:可以,時間很剛好。明天見!
Receptionist: Great! We’ll see you tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. If you need to reschedule, just give us a call.
接待員:太好了!明天早上9點見。如果需要重新約時間,打電話告訴我們就可以囉。
if(conj.)如果、若是reschedule(v.)重新安排(時間)
Anna: Thank you so much!
安娜:非常感謝!
Many thanks!非常感謝!
Receptionist: You’re welcome. See you tomorrow!
接待員:不客氣,明天見!
Anytime!別客氣,隨時為您效勞!