
六小時搶修
Mike and Nina are colleagues. They are at the office.
麥克和妮娜是同事。他們在辦公室。
Mike: Morning Nina! Did you get my message last night?
麥克:早安,妮娜!你昨晚有收到我傳的訊息嗎?
message(n.)訊息、massage(v.)按摩
Nina: Haven’t you heard? There was a major outage that hit Facebook last night.
妮娜:你沒聽說嗎?昨晚臉書大當機。
Mike: No wonder! That’s why I couldn’t refresh my Instagram page or send out any messages on Messenger.
麥克:難怪!這就是為什麼我一直無法刷新IG頁面或在Messenger上傳訊息。
No wonder難怪refresh(v.)刷新、振作精神、消暑涼快send out寄出
Nina: The whole Facebook service was taken down.
妮娜:整個臉書服務都故障了。
service(n.)服務take down故障、倒下
Mike: How long did it last?
麥克:持續了多久?
last(v.)持續
Nina: For six hours or so.
妮娜:六個小時左右。
or so大概
Mike: That must have been like hell.
麥克:真是難受呢。
hell(n.)地獄
Nina: Anyway, since I couldn’t use Facebook last night, I went to bed early. What was your message?
妮娜:反正我昨晚不能用臉書,就早早睡了。你要傳的訊息是什麼?
Mike: Oh, right. I’ll send it to you now, again.
麥克:哦,對。我現在再傳給你一次。
Nina: Alright. Let’s take a look.
妮娜:沒問題。讓我來看看。