
史上最差女演員
Jim and Ken are roommates. Jim is listening to the song “Vogue.”
吉姆和肯是室友,吉姆正在聽《Vogue》這首歌。
vogue(n.)流行、時尚、become the vogue成為風尚、be in vogue非常流行
Ken: Are you listening to Madonna?
肯:你在聽瑪丹娜嗎?
Jim: Yeah. I love her music. She’s truly a music icon.
吉姆:對,我愛她的音樂。她是真正的樂壇偶像。
icon(n.)偶像
Ken: I agree, but not so much on the big screen.
肯:我同意,但在大銀幕上就沒有那麼出色。
big screen大螢幕、電影
Jim: That’s true. She’s not good at acting or directing movies.
吉姆:沒錯。她不擅長演戲和執導電影。
be good at擅長acting演戲direct(v.)執導、director(n.)導演
Ken: A website looked back at the history of the Golden Raspberry Awards, and Madonna has won seven times!
肯:有一個網站回顧了金酸莓獎的過往歷史,瑪丹娜居然贏了七次!
look back at回顧、回首award(n.)獎項win-won-won(v.)贏得
Jim: Seven!? That tops the list.
吉姆:七次!簡直稱后了吧。
top(v.)居冠
Ken: There’s one exception.
肯:但有一個例外。
exception(n.)例外
Jim: What is it?
吉姆:是什麼!
Ken: “Evita.” Let’s put the soundtrack on! Don’t cry for me, Argentina!
肯:《艾薇塔》啊,我們來放那部電影的配樂來聽吧!阿根廷,別為我哭泣!
put the music on放音樂、put the radio on聽廣播soundtrack(n.)電影原聲帶