
3月起禁入澳門機場
Jess and Josh are packing. They’re traveling from Macau to Taipei tomorrow.
潔絲和喬許正在收拾行李,他們明天要從澳門到台北旅行。
pack(v.)收拾、打包
Jess: Have you finished all your packing?
潔絲:你行李整理好了嗎?
packing(n.)打包、收拾行李
Josh: Yes, I have. I’m just checking to see if I’ve packed any things I shouldn’t bring.
喬許:是啊,我只是在檢查有沒有帶到澳門機場的禁帶物品。
just(adv.)只、僅check(v.)檢查if(conj.)是否should(aux.)應該
Jess: What do you mean?
潔絲:那是什麼意思呢?
mean(v.)意思是
Josh: The Macau International Airport recently announced that passengers are not allowed to carry lighters and matches onto the plane.
喬許:澳門國際機場最近宣佈,禁止乘客以任何方式攜帶的物品有打火機與火柴。
international(adj.)國際的recently(adv.)最近、近來announce(v.)宣佈passenger(n.)乘客allow(v.)允許、准許carry(v.)攜帶、帶著lighter(n.)打火機match(n.)火柴onto(prep.)到、到…之上
Jess: Don’t worry about that. We don’t smoke anyway.
潔絲:那就別擔心啦,反正我們不抽煙。
worry(v.)擔心、憂慮anyway(adv.)無論如何、反正
Josh: I know. Passengers are also not allowed to carry items such as selfie sticks, camera/video recorder tripods or monopods in their carry-on bags or with them in person if they are longer than 30 centimeters after being folded up.
喬許:我知道。但是除此之外,乘客也不允許隨身或手提方式,攜帶收合後超過30公分的自拍棒,還有相機或錄影機的三腳架或單腳架。
item(n.)項目、物品recorder(n.)錄像機tripod(n.)三腳架monopod(n.)單腳架carry-on(adj.)隨身攜帶的if(conj.)假如、如果fold(v.)折疊
Jess: In that case, should we put our selfie stick into our checked baggage?
潔絲:那樣的話,我們該把那些物品放在托運行李中嗎?
case(n.)案例check(v.)托運baggage(n.)行李
Josh: Yes. The new measures are there to ensure the safety of travelers.
喬許:是啊。這些新的措施是為了旅客的安全考量。
measure(n.)方法、措施ensure(v.)確保safety(n.)安全traveler(n.)旅行者
Jess: That’s good to know. Let’s share this information with our friends.
潔絲:還好你有跟我說。我們也把這個資訊和澳門的朋友分享吧!
share(v.)分享、共用information(n.)資訊、訊息