
從螢幕搭檔到人生伴侶
Mia and Aaron are coworkers. They are chatting at the office.
米婭和亞倫是同事。他們正在辦公室聊天。
Mia: Hey Aaron, did you see the news? Lulu and Chen Han-Dian got married!
米婭:嘿,亞倫,你有看到新聞嗎?Lulu和陳漢典結婚了!
Aaron: Wow, I didn’t expect that! They’ve been hosting “Hot Door Night” together forever.
亞倫:哇,我沒想到!他們一直都在主持《綜藝大熱門》,合作很久了。
expect to VR預期去做某事expect sb. to VR預期、期待某人做某事have/has been V-ing現在完成進行式host(v.)主持(節目或活動)
Mia: Yeah, 12 years! And now they’re life partners.
米婭:對啊,12年!現在他們是生活上的伴侶了。
partner(n.)夥伴、搭檔
Aaron: That’s so sweet. I honestly didn’t think they would actually get married.
亞倫:真是甜蜜。我真的沒想到他們會真的結婚。
honestly(adv.)老實說
Mia: Even Jacky Wu said he was surprised. He mentioned that between partners, the most important thing is “chemistry.”
米婭:就連吳宗憲也說他很驚訝。他提到,搭檔之間最重要的是「默契」。
be surprised at/by…對~感到驚訝chemistry(n.)默契、合拍、化學
Aaron: True! You can totally see their chemistry on the show.
亞倫:真的!在節目上完全能看到他們的默契。
Mia: And they said this time it’s not a show plan — no prank. It’s for real!
米婭:而且他們說這次不是節目企劃——沒有整人。是真的!
prank(n.)惡作劇play a prank on sb.惡整某人for real真的、不是開玩笑
Aaron: Phew, that’s good to know. I was worried it might be another fake wedding joke.
亞倫:呼,那我就放心了。我還擔心又是假結婚的玩笑呢。
fake(adj.)假的、不真實的
Mia: They also said they found the person with the best chemistry in their life and want to spend every happy, funny day together.
米婭:他們還說找到了人生中最有默契的人,想一起度過每一個快樂又搞笑的日子。
spend quality time度過寶貴的時光
Aaron: Haha, that’s so cute. We fans are so excited for them!
亞倫:哈哈,真可愛。我們粉絲也替他們感到期待!
Mia: I can’t wait to see more sweet photos.
米婭:我等不及要看到更多甜蜜的照片了。