
希望賠償費用
To whom it may concern,
敬啟者:
to whom it may concern敬啟者、不確定收件人時使用
I’m writing this letter to make a formal complaint to your airline in regard to my lost luggage.
本人寫這封信是為了向貴航空公司做出有關行李遺失的相關投訴。
formal(adj.)正式的、informal(adj.)非正式的make a complaint=file a complaint做出投訴airline(n.)=airway航空公司in regard to=with regard to=regarding=concerning=about關於
I traveled from Bangkok to Milan via Dubai on February 12th, 2020.
本人於2020年2月12日,從曼谷經杜拜飛至米蘭。
travel(v.)旅行from...to...via...從...到...經...
Upon arrival in Milan, one of your ground staff informed me in very poor English that my luggage had been misplaced and put on another flight to Moscow.
抵達米蘭後,一位地勤人員用相當不流利的英文告知我說我的行李被錯放在另一班飛往莫斯科的航班上。
upon arrival一到達之後arrival(n.)抵達入境、departure(n.)離開離境ground staff地勤inform(v.)通知misplace(v.)錯置、被動flight(n.)航班
She promised me on the spot that it would be sent to my hotel in Milan within 24 hours, so I prolonged my stay in Milan.
她當場立刻保證說我的行李會在一天之內送到我在米蘭的下榻處,因此我在米蘭多留了一天。
promise(v.)承諾on the spot當場、馬上=immediately=right awaywithin(prep.)在...之內、可指涉時間或是地理範圍prolong(v.)延長=extendstay(n.)停留
However, when I contacted your staff member the next day, she told me that they had lost my luggage.
但是當我隔天我詢問貴公司時,卻被告知我的行李已經遺失了,
contact(v.)聯絡注意時態、前過去式、後面過去完成式
This is utterly unacceptable.
這讓我完全不能接受。
utterly=completely=entirely(adv.)完全地unacceptable(adj.)無法接受的、acceptable(adj.)可接受的、accept(v.)接受
I’ve attached my luggage claim form and the receipt from my hotel room in Milan.
隨信附上行李領取表以及米蘭的旅館收據,
attach(v.)附上(email)、attachment(n.)(電郵)附件enclose(v.)附上(實體信件)luggage claim領行李處receipt(n.)收據、發票、invoice(n.)付款通知
I expect a full refund for the cost of both tickets as well as for the expense of the hotel room.
我希望可以得到兩段機票的全額退款、米蘭旅館房間的賠償費用,
expect(v.)預期full refund全額退款、refund(n., v.)退款cost(n.)費用=expenseas well as=and以及
I hope that I will hear from you as soon as possible.
希望盡快收到回覆。
as soon as possible=ASAP盡早
Regards,
誠摯地
Owen Foster
歐文‧福斯特