
什麼顏色的墨水
Alan is at a stationery store. He walks up to the clerk to ask for help finding refills for pens.
艾倫在一家文具店。他走向店員請她幫忙找替換的筆芯。
Alan: Excuse me, could you please help me find some pen refills?
艾倫:不好意思,你可以幫我找筆芯嗎?
Clerk: Of course. What type of pen refills are you looking for?
店員:當然可以,先生。您在找什麼樣的筆芯呢?
type(n.)類型、種類
Alan: It’s for a ballpoint pen. Do you have refills for that?
艾倫:是原子筆的筆芯。你們有這種筆芯嗎?
ballpoint pen原子筆
Clerk: Yes, we do. We have different kinds of ballpoint pen refills. What brand is your pen?
店員:有。我們有不同原子筆的筆芯。您的筆是什麼牌子的?
different(adj.)不同的brand(n.)品牌
Alan: It’s a Parker pen. Do you carry Parker refills?
艾倫:是派克的原子筆。你們有派克原子筆的筆芯嗎?
Clerk: Yes, we have Parker refills in stock. They come in black and blue ink. Which color would you prefer?
店員:有,我們有派克原子筆筆芯的現貨。有黑色和藍色墨水的。您想要哪個顏色?
in stock有庫存、有現貨out of stock缺貨come in有某種顏色、尺寸或款式prefer(v.)更喜歡prefer A over B比起B,更喜歡A
Alan: I’ll take black ink.
艾倫:我要黑色的墨水。
Clerk: Here’s a Parker ballpoint pen refill in black ink. Anything else you’re looking for?
店員:這是黑色墨水的派克原子筆筆芯。還需要其他的嗎?
Alan: That’s all I need, thank you. How much does it cost?
艾倫:我就只需要這個,謝謝你。這多少錢?
need(v.)需要need to RV需要做某事cost(v.)價格為~
Clerk: The Parker ballpoint pen refill is $3.99. Will that be all for you?
店員:派克原子筆筆芯的價格是3.99元。就這樣嗎?
Alan: Yes. Here’s the money. Thank you for your help.
艾倫:是的。錢在這裡。感謝你的幫忙。
Clerk: You’re welcome. Enjoy your new refill!
店員:不客氣。好好使用您的筆芯喔!
Alan: Thank you. I will. Have a great day!
艾倫:謝謝,我會的。祝你有個美好的一天。
Clerk: You too!
店員:您也是!