
有廚房的公寓
Tim and Sandra are colleagues. They are chatting.
蒂姆和珊卓是同事。他們在聊天。
Sandra: Tim, are you still looking for a new apartment?
珊卓:蒂姆,你還在找新公寓嗎?
Tim: Yes. My lease will end in December.
蒂姆:對。我的租約12月到期。
lease(n.)租約end(v.)完結
Sandra: I got good news for you.
珊卓:我有好消息要告訴你。
news(n.)消息
Tim: Did you find me a free apartment?
蒂姆:你幫我找到免費公寓嗎?
free(adj.)免費的、自由的
Sandra: What? No!
珊卓:什麼?不是啦!
Tim: What is it then?
蒂姆:那是什麼?
Sandra: I got you a roommate. My friend from college is also looking for a place in Taipei. You guys can team up.
珊卓:我大學的朋友也在台北找地方住。你們可以一起找。
roommate or flatmate室友place(n.)地方、住所team up組隊
Tim: Great! We can share the rent.
蒂姆:太好了!我們可以一起分攤租金!
share(v.)分享、分攤rent(n.)租金、landlord房東、tenant租客
Sandra: You guys can find an apartment with a kitchen, and then we can cook together.
珊卓:你們可以找一間有廚房的公寓,然後我們就可以一起做飯。
cook(v.)煮飯
Tim: That sounds good.
蒂姆:聽起來很不錯。