
回顧2025
It’s the last week of December, and Adele and Kevin are taking a break after work.
現在是十二月的最後一週,愛黛兒和凱文在下班後休息聊天。
Adele: Kevin, can you believe 2025 is almost over? It really flew by.
愛黛兒:凱文,你能相信2025年快結束了嗎?真的過超快。
fly by(時間)飛逝、過很快
Kevin: I know. It feels like the year just started. But we still had some great moments.
凱文:我知道,感覺才剛開始。但我們還是有一些很棒的時刻。
moment(n.)時刻at that moment在那一刻
Adele: For sure. My favorite moment was our Hualien trip. The sunrise at the beach was unforgettable.
愛黛兒:真的。我最喜歡的就是我們的花蓮旅行。海邊的日出超令人難忘。
sunset(n.)日落unforgettable(adj.)難忘的
Kevin: Same here. And trying SUP for the first time was fun… even though I fell into the water three times.
凱文:我也是。而且第一次玩立槳很有趣⋯⋯雖然我掉進水裡三次。
SUP=Stand Up Paddle立槳even though儘管、雖然
Adele: Hey, you still did better than I expected! Oh, and you passed your driving test this year. That was big.
愛黛兒:嘿,你還是比我想像中表現好!喔,而且你今年還通過駕照考試,真了不起。
driver’s license駕照=driving license
Kevin: Yeah, I was really happy about that. What about you? Anything special at work?
凱文:對,我真的很開心。那你呢?工作上有什麼特別的事嗎?
Adele: Well, leading my first project was a huge step for me. I was nervous, but I learned a lot.
愛黛兒:嗯,帶第一個專案對我來說是很大的進步。我很緊張,但學到很多。
lead(v.)帶領step(n.)一步、階段/take a step邁出一步stressed out緊張有壓力的
Kevin: I could tell. You worked really hard. For me, getting promoted in October was definitely the highlight.
凱文:看得出來。妳真的很努力。對我來說,十月升職絕對是最大的亮點。
put a lot of effort into…把很多努力投入到~promote(v.)升遷=move uphighlight(n.)亮點(v.)強調
Adele: We really grew a lot this year, didn’t we?
愛黛兒:我們今年真的成長很多,不是嗎?
Kevin: Yeah, we did. Let’s hope 2026 brings even more good things.
凱文:對啊。希望2026還會帶來更多好事。
be full of充滿
Adele: Definitely. And maybe we can go SUP again?
愛黛兒:一定要。還有也許我們可以再去玩立槳?
Kevin: Sure—just don’t make me fall in the water again.
凱文:好啊——只要不要再害我掉進水裡就好。