
跑腿的室友
Marvin and Gina are roommates. Marvin is going out.
馬文和吉娜是室友。馬文正要出門。
Gina: Where are you going? It’s raining outside.
吉娜:你要去哪裡?外面在下雨欸。
rain(v.)下雨
Marvin: I’m going to buy some snacks for Riley.
馬文:我要幫萊利買些小吃。
snack(n.)點心、late-night snack消夜
Gina: Riley again?
吉娜:又是他啊?
Marvin: What’s wrong with that?
馬文:有什麼問題嗎?
Gina: I don’t like him. He just treats you as an errand boy.
吉娜:我不喜歡他。他只是把你當成跑腿小弟。
treat(v.)對待errand(n.)差事
Marvin: Don’t be harsh on him. I don’t mind doing this. He’s a good friend.
馬文:不要太苛刻。我不介意這樣做,而且他是我的好朋友啊。
be harsh on sb.對某人苛刻mind(v.)介意+Ving
Gina: You should look after number one from time to time.
吉娜:你應該時不時也把自己放第一位才是。
from time to time偶爾
Marvin: I promise this will be the last time.
馬文:我保證這是最後一次了。
promise(v., n.)保證、預計、promise to do sth.
Gina: Good. Now be careful out there.
吉娜:好。出門小心。
careful(adj.)小心的
Marvin: I will. Don’t wait up.
馬文:我會的。不用等我囉。
wait up for sb.等我回來