
冬暖夏涼全自動
Have you ever thought about living in a smart home?
你曾經想過住在智能家居的生活嗎?
The lights turn on at sunset and off at sunrise.
燈光會在日落時開啟並在日出時關上。
sunset(n.)日落sunrise(n.)日出
To wake you up, the curtains open to let the sunlight come in, and music starts playing.
窗簾會打開讓陽光照入,音樂會開始播放以喚醒你。
The air conditioner cools down your house before you get home on a hot day.
大熱天時,冷氣在你到家前就讓房子變得涼爽。
cool down使冷卻heat up使加熱
But you don’t even need to move a finger to press the switch — all you need to do is set up the system in advance.
但你連一根手指頭都不需要移動去按下開關—你只需要事先將系統設定好。
switch(n.)(v.)開關、打開、關閉switch sth. on打開某物開關switch sth. off關閉某物開關set up sth.安排、設定某事in advance預先、事先
The devices in a smart home are all connected with each other through networks.
智能家居裡的裝置全都透過網路彼此相連。
device(n.)裝置、機械connect(v.)相連、連接
You can control them remotely with a smartphone or tablet.
你可以用智慧型手機或平板遠端控制。
control(v.)控制remote(adj.)遠端的、偏遠的remotely(adv.)遠端地work remotely遠端工作remote village偏遠的村落
If you want to make adjustments to the settings, you can also use your voice to give commands.
如果你想調整設定,也可以聲控下達指令。
adjust(v.)調整、調節adjustment(n.)調整、改動setting(n.)機器的調控裝置、設定command(n.)指令、命令
Isn’t that very convenient?
那不是很方便嗎?
However, convenience comes with some unavoidable risks.
不過便利伴隨著無法避免的風險。
come with伴隨著avoid(v.)避免avoidable(adj.)可避免的unavoidable(adj.)不可避免的risk(n.)風險
Since smart products are connected to networks, there’s a risk of being hacked.
由於智能產品和網路相連,因此有被駭入的風險。
hack(v.)駭入電腦系統hacker(n.)駭客