
維護客戶最佳利益
To Latham Law Firm,
致萊瑟姆律師事務所:
As the head of Greenberg Legal Aid Foundation, it is with great pleasure that I write a letter of recommendation on behalf of Paul Hart for the position of a criminal defense lawyer.
作為格林伯格財團法人法律扶助基金會的負責人,很榮幸能為保羅·赫特寫一封推薦信,舉薦他擔任刑事律師一職。
on behalf of sb.=代表某人=representing sb.
I have had the pleasure of having Mr. Hart work under me for the past five years.
很高興在過去五年能有赫特先生任職於麾下。
work under sb.=任職於某人麾下
During this period of time, he has stridden toward specializing in the defense of individuals and companies charged with criminal activity.
他在此期間專攻個別人士與企業的刑事辯護案件,
stride toward=闊步邁向…specialize in=專精於…defense(n.)辯護defendant(n.)被告plaintiff(n.)原告;起訴人charge(v.)指控
He always worked tirelessly on the cases to protect the best interests of clients.
在維護客戶之最佳利益上一向不遺餘力。
tirelessly(adv.)不覺得疲累地
He has proven himself a committed and competent attorney who always goes above and beyond for the people he represents.
他證明了自己盡忠職守且能力十足,總是為其所代表的一方竭盡全力地辯護。
prove(v.)證明;證實committed(adj.)盡忠職守的;堅定的competent(adj.)有能力的;能幹的;稱職的go above and beyond=付出的努力超出尋常範圍
He is not only tenacious in pursuing victory in the courtroom, but also diligent in his study of criminal law.
他不僅在庭上求勝時展現堅毅不拔的意志,更在研讀刑事訴訟法上勤奮不懈。
not only…but also…=不但…而且…tenacious(adj.)固執己見的;執著的;堅定不移的pursue(v.)追尋;追求diligent(adj.)勤奮的;勤勞的;刻苦認真的
I believe Mr. Hart would make an excellent addition to your legal team.
相信赫特先生的加入將使團隊更上一層樓。
addition(n.)加入;添加(的新成員或事物)
It would be no exaggeration to say that I could not recommend Mr. Hart more highly.
若說我無法再替其美言幾句絕非誇大其詞,
exaggeration(n.)誇大其詞;言過其實
I strongly suggest that you consider him for the position.
本人強烈建議貴司考慮錄用他。
consider(v.)考慮;考量
If you have any further questions regarding Mr. Hart’s work experience or performance, please feel free to contact me.
若有任何關於赫特先生的工作經驗與表現的疑問,歡迎跟我聯繫。
regarding(prep.)關於;有關=about
Best regards,
致上問候
Lewis Moore
劉易斯·摩爾