
玩出健康
Amy bumps into her neighbor Mr. Chang on the street. Mr. Chang is 60 years old. He plays Pikmin Bloom and knows a lot about the game.
艾咪在路上遇到鄰居張先生。張先生60歲,是皮克敏的玩家,也很懂這個遊戲。
bump into偶然遇見、巧遇=run into/come across
Amy: Hey Mr. Chang! You are walking a lot today. Where are you going?
艾咪:嘿,張先生!你今天走好多路。你要去哪裡?
Mr. Chang: Hi Amy! I am walking to the park. Pikmin Bloom tells me to walk more today. Do you like walking?
張先生:嗨,艾咪!我正要去公園。皮克敏今天提醒我要多走路。你喜歡走路嗎?
tell sb. to VR告知某人某事tell sb. sth.告知某人某事tell a joke講笑話tell a lie 說謊tell the truth說實話say sth. to sb.告訴某人~內容
Amy: Hmm… not really. I like staying home. Why do you like this game?
艾咪:嗯⋯⋯不太喜歡耶。我喜歡待在家裡。你為什麼喜歡這個遊戲?
Mr. Chang: Because it makes walking more fun! I like collecting Pikmin and planting flowers.
張先生:因為它讓走路變有趣!我喜歡收集皮克敏和種花。
collect(v.)收集、領取、收collect rent收房租/collect money募款plant(v.)種
Amy: Oh! What is your favorite Pikmin?
艾咪:喔!你最喜歡哪一種皮克敏?
Mr. Chang: I like Blue Pikmin! They are cute. What color do you like?
張先生:我喜歡藍色皮克敏!牠們很可愛。妳喜歡什麼顏色?
Amy: I like Yellow Pikmin! They look funny. What do you do in the game?
艾咪:我喜歡黃色皮克敏!牠們看起來很好笑。你在遊戲裡都做什麼?
Mr. Chang: I walk to plant flowers and send Pikmin on missions. I also join mushroom battles with my daughter.
張先生:我走路種花,也會派皮克敏去出任務。我還會跟女兒一起打蘑菇。
send sb. on a mission派某人去執行任務、叫人跑腿battle(n.)(v.)抗戰、對抗battle with sb.和某人對抗battle with…對抗~的問題、疾病
Amy: Wow! You play with your daughter? That sounds fun!
艾咪:哇!你會跟女兒一起玩?聽起來很好玩!
Mr. Chang: Yes! We also get postcards from different places. Do you want to try the game?
張先生:對啊!我們也會收到不同地方的明信片。你想試試這個遊戲嗎?
postcard(n.)明信片
Amy: Yes! But is it safe to play while walking?
艾咪:想!可是走路時玩安全嗎?
while(conj.)當……的時候
Mr. Chang: Good question. I always stop first and then check my phone. It’s safer that way.
張先生:問得好。我一定會先停下腳步,再看手機。那樣比較安全。
Amy: Okay! Maybe I can walk with you next time!
艾咪:好喔!也許下次我可以跟你一起散步!
next time下次、下一回
Mr. Chang: Great! Let’s walk and play Pikmin Bloom together!
張先生:太好了!我們一起散步、一起玩皮克敏吧!
together(adv.)一起