
等下再碰頭?
Jason and Kent are at a music festival.
傑森和肯特在參加音樂祭。
music festival音樂祭
Jason: Oh! This band’s music is just amazing!
傑森:這樂團的音樂真是太棒了!
band(n.)樂團amazing(adj.)驚人的
Kent: Agree! I love the voice of the lead singer.
肯特:同意!我喜歡主唱的聲音。
voice(n.)歌聲lead singer主唱
Jason: The guitarist played really well, too.
傑森:吉他手也非常出色。
guitarist(n.)吉他手drummer(n.)鼓手play(v.)演奏
Kent: Where should we go next?
肯特:接下來我們應該去哪裡?
Jason: I want to go grab some beer. You?
傑森:我想去喝點啤酒,你呢?
grab(v.)抓住、grab a bite找東西吃
Kent: I kinda want to see the next band. I’ll meet you later?
肯特:我有點想看下一支樂團。我們等下再碰頭?
kinda=kind of有點meet(v.)會面、meeting point(n.)見面點
Jason: Sure. Do you want beer as well?
傑森:好啊。你要喝啤酒嗎?
Kent: Yeah. Where should we meet up?
肯特:好。我們應該約在哪裡?
meet up相遇
Jason: Mmm. Let’s play it by ear.
傑森:嗯。見機行事吧。
Kent: Alright. I’ll call you after the show.
肯特:好,演出結束後我再打電話給你。
call(v.)打電話after(prep.)之後