
是我不對
Terry and Sarah had a fight last night.
泰瑞和莎拉昨天晚上吵架了。
Terry: Hey… are you still mad at me?
泰瑞:嘿……你還在生我的氣嗎?
be mad at…對……生氣
Sarah: I’m not sure. Yesterday was a bad day.
莎拉:我不確定。昨天真的很糟。
yesterday(n.)昨天the day before yesterday前天awful(adj.)糟糕的、很差的
Terry: I’m very sorry. I said bad things.
泰瑞:我很抱歉。我說了不好的話。
be sorry for…對~感到抱歉
Sarah: Yes, you did. It hurt me.
莎拉:對,你說了。那讓我很難過。
hurt(v.)受傷
Terry: I know. I was just tired.
泰瑞:我知道。那時候我只是很累。
tired(adj.)累的be tired of…對~感到厭倦/be tired from…因為~而累
Sarah: I was tired too, but I didn’t shout at you.
莎拉:我那時也很累,但我沒有對你大吼。
shout(v.)大叫
Terry: You’re right. I was wrong. Can we be okay now?
泰瑞:你說得對,是我不對。我們現在可以和好了嗎?
wrong(adj.)錯的
Sarah: Okay… but don’t do that again.
莎拉:好吧……但不要再那樣了。
Terry: I won’t. I promise. You’re my best friend.
泰瑞:我不會了,我保證。你是我最好的朋友。
promise(v.)承諾、答應promise to VR答應做某事promise sb. sth.答應給某人某東西
Sarah: Okay. I miss our fun time.
莎拉:好。我很想念我們開心的時候。
have a great time美好的時光
Terry: Me too. Let’s go get some bubble tea.
泰瑞:我也是。我們去買珍奶吧。
Sarah: Sounds good! Let’s go!
莎拉:好啊!走吧!