
牛羊蝦同席
Helen and George are colleagues. They are clocking off.
海倫和喬治是同事。他們正在打卡下班。
clock off or clock out打卡下班
Helen: Do you want to grab dinner together?
海倫:你想一起吃晚飯嗎?
grab dinner吃晚餐
George: Sure thing.
喬治:當然。
Helen: A new steakhouse just opened nearby last week.
海倫:上週這附近新開了一家牛排館。
steakhouse牛排館open(v.)開張
George: We should go check it out!
喬治:我們應該去瞧瞧!
Helen: I will have surf and turf. I am so hungry!
海倫:我要吃海陸雙拼。我很餓!
hungry(adj.)飢餓的
George: What is that?
喬治:那是什麼?
Helen: It’s a main dish with both seafood and red meat.
海倫:這是一道各有海鮮和紅肉的主菜。
main dish主餐seafood海鮮red meat紅肉
George: Oh! Yummy. What do you want to have?
喬治:哦!感覺好好吃。你想配什麼?
Helen: Lobster and beef. What about you?
海倫:龍蝦和牛肉,你呢?
lobster龍蝦What about…如何、怎麼樣
George: I’ll have lamb and shrimp then.
喬治:那我要羊肉和蝦子。
lamb羊肉shrimp or prawn蝦子