
夏日吃涼麵
Ian and Karen are talking about what to eat for dinner.
伊恩和凱倫在談論晚餐要吃什麼。
dinner(n.)晚餐
Ian: What do you want for dinner?
伊恩:晚餐想吃什麼?
Karen: I have no idea. You call the shots.
凱倫:我不知道。你做主。
call the shots做主
Ian: What about steaks?
伊恩:牛排如何?
steak(n.)牛排、肉排、steakhouse牛排館
Karen: No, I don’t feel like eating meat.
凱倫:不,我不想吃肉。
feel like Ving想要meat(n.)肉、不可數、raw meat生肉、red meat紅肉
Ian: Hmm. What about soup noodles? We still have some chicken broth in the fridge.
伊恩:嗯。那湯麵呢?我們冰箱裡還有雞湯。
soup noodles湯麵chicken broth雞湯、broth肉湯
Karen: No, the weather is too hot.
凱倫:不,太熱了。
Ian: Hey, you made me decide! Stop having a say in everything I say!
伊恩:嘿,你自己叫我決定的!不要在那邊一堆意見!
make(v.)使、讓、後面接RVdecide(v.)決定have a say in sth.有意見
Karen: Sorry. Ah! I got a great idea!
凱倫:對不起。啊!我有個好主意!
Ian: What is it?
伊恩:什麼?
Karen: Let’s have cold noodles. It’s perfect for the hot weather.
凱倫:我們來吃涼麵。大熱天吃涼麵最合適了。
perfect(adj.)完美的