
台北晴天
The sun is shining in Taipei, and it is a beautiful day. Jake pulls out his phone to call his friend, Sarah.
台北陽光普照,是個美好的一天。傑克拿出手機打給他的朋友莎拉。
shine(v.)發光、照亮pull out拉出來、(車輛)駛出
Jake: Hey Sarah! You got a sec?
傑克:嘿,莎拉!妳有空嗎?
sec=second(n.)秒Just a sec.等一下
Sarah: Hey! Yeah, I just finished my work. What’s up?
莎拉:嘿!有啊,我剛做完工作。怎麼了?
finish+V-ing完成做某件事What’s up?怎麼了?
Jake: Just look at the sky! It’s so beautiful out. We finally got a break from the rain.
傑克:看看天空!外面美呆了。終於放晴,雨停了。
break(n.)休息、裂縫、破損lunch break午休
Sarah: I know, right? It feels so good today.
莎拉:對吧?今天感覺真的很舒服。
Jake: I was thinking... do you want to go to Daan Forest Park? Let’s have a picnic!
傑克:我在想⋯⋯妳想去大安森林公園嗎?我們去野餐吧!
Sarah: Yes, I want to go! I need some sunshine.
莎拉:好啊,我想去!我需要曬太陽。
sunshine(n.)陽光=sunlightin the sun在陽光下
Jake: Sweet. I’ll grab some bubble tea and snacks on the way.
傑克:太棒了。我路上會買珍奶和一些點心。
snack(n.)點心on the way在路上、即將來臨
Sarah: Perfect. I’ll bring a picnic mat. Meet you at MRT Exit 5 in twenty minutes?
莎拉:完美。我會帶野餐墊。二十分鐘後捷運五號出口見?
exit(n.)出口
Jake: Sounds like a plan. See you soon!
傑克:就這麼說定了。待會見!
Sarah: Catch you later!
莎拉:待會見!