
好吃又好玩!
Flora and Steve are a couple. They are having a conversation.
芙蘿拉和史提夫是一對情侶。他們正在聊天。
Flora: Hey Steve! What do you want to do next weekend?
芙蘿拉:嘿,史提夫!你下週末想做什麼?
weekend(n.)週末
Steve: Hmm, I’m not sure yet. Do you have any ideas?
史提夫:嗯,我還不太確定。你有什麼想法嗎?
not…yet還沒
Flora: Well, how about this? Let’s invite some friends over and make dumplings at my place!
芙蘿拉:嗯,那這樣如何?我們邀請一些朋友來我家包水餃吧!
How about…?~如何?invite(v.)邀請invite sb. over邀請某人來…
Steve: Oh, dumplings! That sounds tasty and fun. I like that idea.
史提夫:喔,水餃!聽起來很好吃又好玩。我喜歡那個主意。
tasty(adj.)好吃的、美味的
Flora: Yeah! We can cook together, talk, and eat a lot.
芙蘿拉:對啊!我們可以一起做飯、聊天,還能吃很多。
together(adv.) 一起a lot很多、非常
Steve: Cool! But do you know how to make dumplings?
史提夫:太棒了!不過你會包水餃嗎?
Flora: A little. We can watch a video or ask my mom for help.
芙蘿拉:會一點點。我們可以看影片,或者問我媽媽。
ask sb. for help尋求某人的幫忙
Steve: That’s perfect. I want to learn too. Maybe my friends want to join.
史提夫:那太好了。我也想學。也許我的朋友們會想來。
learn(v.)學習learn from…從~學習
Flora: Yes! The more friends, the better. We can have a dumpling party!
芙蘿拉:對啊!朋友越多越好。我們可以開水餃派對!
the more, the better越多越好
Steve: Awesome! I’ll text them today. I’m really looking forward to it!
史提夫:太棒了!我今天就傳訊息給他們。我真的很期待!
text(v.)傳簡訊look forward to期待