
異女直男都能來
Guy and Isaac are roommates. Isaac is going to the Pride Parade this year.
蓋和艾薩克是室友。艾薩克今年要去參加同志大遊行。
Isaac: Do you want to join my gang at the parade tomorrow?
艾薩克:你明天想加入我朋友一起去同志遊行嗎?
Guy: I’d love to, but…
蓋:我很樂意,但是......
Isaac: But what? It’ll be fun. Plus, it’s Halloween! I bet many people will dress up.
艾薩克:但是什麼?一定會很好玩,而且還是萬聖節!我打賭一定很多人會盛裝出遊。
dress up扮裝
Guy: I mean I’m straight. Am I allowed to join?
蓋:我是說我是異性戀呢,我可以參加嗎?
straight(adj.)直、異性戀allow to do sth.允許
Isaac: That’s your concern? There will be plenty of straight allies marching together. The parade is for everyone.
艾薩克:哈哈!這是你的顧慮嗎?當天一定還有很多直同志會一起走。所有人都可以去這個遊行啦。
concern(n.)擔心、顧慮plenty of=a lot of很多straight ally直同志march(v.)遊行、示威、行軍
Guy: Really? I mean I never really got to know what kind of lifestyle the gay community leads.
蓋:真的嗎?我的意思是我從來沒有真正了解同性戀族群過著什麼樣的生活方式。
lifestyle(n.)生活方式community(n.)社群
Isaac: We all lead a pretty normal life. Just like you guys.
艾薩克:我們都過著正常的生活,就像異性戀一樣啊。
lead a (adj.) life過著如何的生活
Guy: I thought you all lead the one in “RuPaul’s Drag Race”, both dramatic and fabulous.
蓋:我以為你們都像「魯保羅變裝皇后秀」一樣,充滿戲劇化又華麗。
drag queen變裝皇后dramatic(adj.)戲劇化的fabulous(adj.)絕佳的
Isaac: Haha. Well, that’s not exactly true. I think you can watch some shows about LGBTQIA+, such as “Sex Education”, which portrays the struggle teenagers have when it comes to sexuality really well.
艾薩克:哈哈。嗯,那不是真的啦。我覺得你可以看一些有關LGBTQIA +的一些影集,比方說「性愛自修室」就把青少年的性別認同掙扎描繪得很好。
LGBTQIA+性小眾、lesbian(n.)女同志、gay(n.)男同志、bisexual(n.)雙性戀、transgender(n.)跨性別、queer酷兒or疑性戀、intersex(n.)雙性人、asexual無性戀、加號表示還有很多可能性portray(v.)描繪、刻劃、portrait(n.)肖像struggle(n.)掙扎sexuality(n.)性能力、性慾、sexual orientation性傾向、gender identity性別認同
Guy: Alright, and I’ll join you guys tomorrow then.
蓋:好。那明天我會加入你們一起走的。