
中間視野最佳
Rex and Lisa are a couple. They are walking past a movie theater.
雷克斯和莉莎是一對情侶。他們經過一家電影院。
past(prep.)(adv.)經過
Rex: Lisa, the movie you want to see is in theaters now. Let’s go see it!
雷克斯:莉莎,你想看的那部電影現在上映中耶。我們去看吧!
in theaters上映中come out電影上映
Lisa: Great! Let me take a look at the showing.
莉莎:太棒了!我來看看場次。
showing(n.)放映
Rex: Wow. The board says the tickets for the showing at 11 o’clock are sold out.
雷克斯:哇。公告欄說十一點的那場票賣完了。
board(n.)公告欄be sold out銷售一空
Lisa: That’s ok. We can watch the next showing.
莉莎:沒關係。我們可以看下一場。
Rex: We have to wait in line to get the tickets. The movie is so popular.
雷克斯:我們必須排隊買票。這部電影好受歡迎。
wait in line排隊stand in line排隊cut in line插隊popular(adj.)受歡迎的
Lisa: We can buy the tickets from the ticket machine over there. There are fewer people there.
莉莎:我們可以去那邊的自動售票機買票。那裡的人比較少。
machine(n.)機器
Rex: Nice. Let’s choose our seats. Where do you want to sit?
雷克斯:好耶。我們來選位置。你想坐哪裡呢?
seat(n.)座位
Lisa: I prefer to sit in the middle to get the best view.
莉莎:我比較想坐中間獲得最佳視野。
prefer(v.)更喜愛prefer A to B比起B更喜歡Amiddle(n.)(adj.)中間(的)view(n.)視野
Rex: Got it.
雷克斯:收到。
Lisa: Let’s get some popcorn and Coke later.
莉莎:我們待會去買爆米花和可樂吧。
popcorn(n.)爆米花