
就知道你暗戀她
Ollie and Pam are colleagues. It’s time to clock out.
歐力和潘是同事。現在是下班時刻。
clock out or clock off打卡下班
Pam: Hey Ollie, what are you doing after work today?
潘:嘿,歐力。下班後有什麼計畫?
Ollie: I’m going to have dinner with my friend. What’s up?
歐力:要跟朋友吃個飯,怎麼了?
Pam: Some of the gang from the office are going to sing karaoke tonight. Do you want to join us?
潘:有些同事今晚要去唱歌,要不要來?
gang(n.)一夥人、幫派sing(v.)唱歌join(v.)參加
Ollie: I think I’ll pass. I don’t really sing.
歐力:不了,我不太唱歌。
pass(v.)過
Pam: Come on! It’ll be fun! The manager says he’s going to buy everyone beer.
潘:拜託啦,一定很好玩。經理說要請大家喝酒。
manager(n.)經理buy sb. beer請人喝啤酒、buy sb. a drink請喝酒
Ollie: No, thanks. I don’t know any pop songs, anyway.
歐力:不了,謝謝。更何況我也不知道任何流行歌。
pop song流行歌
Pam: I heard that Cindy from the marketing department will be there too.
潘:行銷部的辛蒂好像也會去哦。
hear(v.)聽到、聽說
Ollie: You always know what to say to make me say ‘yes.’ Alright, I’ll go.
歐力:你總是知道要怎麼說服我。好啦,我去。
Pam: I knew you had a crush on her. I’ll text you once I know where we’re going and the box number.
潘:我就知道你暗戀她。我一知道包廂號碼就跟你說。
have a crush on sb.暗戀某人once一旦box number包廂號碼
Ollie: Sure. See you later.
歐力:好,晚點見。