
畢業生的出路
Karen and Hank are graduating soon. They are chatting.
凱倫和漢克即將畢業。他們在聊天。
graduate(v.)畢業
Karen: What are you doing this afternoon?
凱倫:你今天下午要做什麼?
Hank: Nothing. You?
漢克:沒事。你呢?
Karen: I’m going to the job fair on campus.
凱倫:我要去校園就業博覽會。
on campus校園裡
Hank: I thought it got canceled.
漢克:我以為取消了。
got canceled被取消、被動態be or get 加上過去分詞、注意時態
Karen: The one in March was called off, but another one is being held.
凱倫:三月場的確取消了,但現在正在舉辦另一場。
call off取消hold(v.)舉辦
Hank: How did you know?
漢克:你怎麼知道?
Karen: They put up a notice on the bulletin board. Do you want to go with me?
凱倫:學校在佈告欄上貼了通知。你要不要跟我去?
put up張貼notice(n.)公告bulletin board公告欄
Hank: Yeah. We will no longer be students soon.
漢克:好啊。我們很快就不再是學生了。
no longer不再是
Karen: Time flies.
凱倫:時間過好快啊。
Time flies.時光飛逝
Hank: Yep. Let’s go to the fair.
漢克:對啊。我們去會場吧。