
母親節優惠
It’s the Mother’s Day sale now. Rachel and Wes go shopping in a department store.
現在是百貨公司的母親節優惠,瑞秋跟魏斯一起去購物。
sale(n.)優惠、拍賣shop(v.)購物department store百貨公司
Wes: I can’t believe it. It’s so crowded here!
魏斯:我不敢相信,這裡好擠。
believe(v.)相信crowded(adj.)擁擠的
Rachel: Come on. It’s the Mother’s Day sale. We all need to buy some gifts.
瑞秋:拜託,母親節優惠耶,我們都要來幫媽媽買禮物。
come on拜託sale(n.)優惠、拍賣need(v.)需要buy(v.)購買gift(n.)禮物
Wes: Stop it. Your shopping list is full of things you like.
魏斯:少來,你的購物清單裡都是你自己喜歡的東西。
stop(v.)停止list(n.)清單full of...充滿⋯⋯thing(n.)事情、東西
Rachel: Some make-up products are going as low as 50% off. I can’t miss this good chance!
瑞秋:有些化妝品下殺到5折耶,我不能錯過這個機會。
make-up(n.)化妝品product(n.)產品miss(v.)錯過chance(n.)機會
Wes: Alright. What do you want to buy?
魏斯:好啦,你想買什麼?
want(v.)想要buy(v.)購買
Rachel: Lip stick! Check out the colors. They’re so beautiful.
瑞秋:唇膏!你看哪些顏色,好美喔。
lip stick唇膏check out看看color(n.)顏色beautiful(adj.)美麗的
Wes: They sure are.
魏斯:對啊,真的滿美的。
Rachel: Oh, I also need to buy sunscreen, foundation, concealer...
瑞秋:喔,我還需要買防曬乳、粉底液、遮瑕膏⋯⋯
need(v.)需要buy(v.)購買sunscreen(n.)防曬乳foundation(n.)粉底concealer(n.)遮瑕霜
Wes: Okay, just go. I’ll sit here and wait for you.
魏斯:好,就去吧,我會坐在這邊等你。
sit(v.)坐wait(v.)等待